All requests for refunds must be made in writing to the firstname.lastname@example.org address. Please include the legal name used to register for the event and the order number (found on the email receipt sent from the provider), as well as any supporting information for the MQ team to consider.
- Requests resulting from a MQ change of policy will receive a 100% refund, no processing charge.
- Requests received 45 days prior to the event (by Oct. 1, 2021), receive a full refund of the registration, minus a 20% processing charge.
- Requests received 30-45 days prior to the event (by Oct. 2 to Oct 15, 2021), receive a 75% refund of the registration, minus a 20% processing charge.
- Requests received between 30 days to 2 weeks prior to the event (Oct. 16 to Oct. 30, 2021), receive a 50% refund of the registration.
- Requests received after Oct. 30, 2021 will be considered by the MindQuake administration on a case-by-case basis of the situation in view of the provided supporting information for the request.
Fees charged by EventBrite (the provider) will not be refunded.
The MindQuake Con Team reserves the right to refund more than identified above based on the information provided for specific cases.
MindQuake cannot be responsible for illness, natural disasters, missed flights or flight delays, or other events that may preclude attendance.
It is possible, by request, to transfer registration or donate the fee as a scholarship to another person. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Refunds may take 10 to 15 days to process.